2016年11月4日 星期五

141221 journal

14/12/21
The vocabularies below are the word I don
t understand when I
m reading
the book.
1.
Interfere-
1.
It feels uncomfortable when unknown people interferes the co
nversation.
2.
I
don
t like my parents interfere me while I
m study
ing.
2.
Interpretation-
1.
The interpretation of etymology is very interesting.
2.
To interpret an idea you have to make it reasonable
first
.
3.
Regardless-
1.
Regardless, Jackson still wants to go to the concert.
2.
Regardless of knee injuries he still wants to fight with hi
s teammates to win the championship.
4.
Intimate-
1.
I have an intimate friend that she always
ha
s same thought like I do.
2.
He like
s
to use intimate ways to tell others the secret.
5.
Novices-
1.
He is a novice of English.
2.
I used to be a novice
of
in
handball.
6.
Assume-
1.
She assumed that she is the queen of this class.
2.
John assumed to be the leader in the group.
7.
Abstract-
1.
That pretty girl abstract
ed
me when I was play in
playing
the game.
2.
This abstract is hard to understand.
8.
Jargon-
1.
In school of medical
the medical school
, there are lots of jargons to learn.
2.
Th
e person always talks
a
lot of jargon in the ball game.
9.
Obscure-
1.
The building is obscure that everybody
is
afraid to go in.
2.
The teacher makes the sentence obscure to understand.
10.
Inflate
1.
The balloon was inflated by the pump.
2.
Ankle sprain cause the ankle to inflate
swell up.
11.
Reluctant
1.
The dog seems reluctant to take a bath.
2.
His GF is reluctant to eat the carrot.
12.
Ideological
1.
Ideologically he is the leader of the class.
13.
Aesthetic
1.
Aesthetically, the painting looks meaningful.
14.
Intent
1.
The boy intent to make the girl to kiss him.
2.
I intent to scare my mom.
15.
Concrete
1. The house was made by concrete and steel
2. His theory is not concrete.
ESL-LAB
Student credit cards are becoming more and more popular, an
d a number of Web sites
can provide information on comparing your options. With
these ideas in mind, what are
the advantages and disadvantages of using credit cards, par
ticularly for people your age
and in similar financial situations?
In my opinion, I think that student credit card is a goo
d way to help the teenagers to learn how to
manage their money. Thought it will be a difficult
to learn how to handle the money
class to learn,
but it can help us to experience the adults
world. And to learn to control our desire of buying th
ings.

沒有留言:

張貼留言